Utility Billing Customer Service Representative
Glenwood Energy is looking for an entry-level, Full-time or Part-Time Utility Billing Customer Service Representative. Starting Salary will be $15/hr.
Full-time office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
There will be a 30-day probationary period to ensure the candidate is a good fit for the company. After the probationary period, employee will eligible for the following benefits:
· Medical, dental & vision paid 100% by Glenwood Energy
· 8 Paid Holidays
· Additional benefits available through payroll deduction
And after 12 months of employment:
· 40 hours sick time & 40 hours of vacation is accrued.
· 401K, company will match up to 4%
Part Time hours are flexible but above benefits are not included for part-time employees.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must pass drug screening (Pre-employment & random)
· Good verbal and written communication
· Must be computer/tablet proficient
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to learn new software
· Good problem solver
· Customer Service Experience
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Communicates with customers by telephone, in person (in office) and email.
· Handles complex billing inquiries (i.e., high-bill investigations, customer credit status, past-due payment arrangements, and returned checks)
· Completes customer service requests.
· Performs duties within Company guidelines and established safety procedures.
· Uses computer to access data, input customer information, and issue service orders
· Performs clerical and accounting functions pertaining to customer order, adjustments, corrections, investigations, and data for customer correspondence.
· Coordinates emergency leak call responses.
· Data & Payment entry.
· Other office duties such as filing, customer correspondence, etc.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Natural Gas Technician
Natural Gas Technician I
Glenwood Energy is looking for an entry-level, full-time natural gas field technician. The technician will receive paid on the job training, performing all tasks under direct supervision until all state certifications are obtained. Starting Salary will be $18/hr and will be evaluated as certifications are completed. Field technicians receive annual and 3-year certifications for OQ modules that are required for all natural gas operators. This is a continuing education opportunity paid for by Glenwood Energy.
There will be a 30-day trial period to ensure candidate is a good fit with the company. After the trial period, employee will receive the following benefits:
Medical, dental & vision paid 100% by Glenwood Energy
8 Paid Holidays
Additional benefits available through payroll deduction
After 12 months of employment:
40 hours sick time & 40 hours of vacation is accrued
401K, company will match up to 4%
Valid Drivers License with safe driving record.
High School Diploma or GED
Must pass drug screening (Pre-employment & random)
Must live within 30-mile radius for ability to respond to leak calls
Available for On-Call Rotation and Emergencies
Good verbal and written communication
Must be computer/tablet proficient
After certification, job duties may include:
Meter installation & removal
Installing gas main, taps & services
Pipeline & meter maintenance
Leak survey & leak calls
Turning gas meters on & off
Lighting pilots on appliances
Use heavy equipment necessary for pipeline installation/maintenance.
Will perform other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour